Friday, April 18, 2008

Lots of great press on BOOM BLOX, so go buy it!!!

I've heard from friends at Nintendo that this is one of the best games to come out on a Nintendo platform in years. Hopefully you'll give it a shot. I can honestly say there isn't a game like it out there. Despite working on it from the beginning, I can't wait to get the final version to build levels and swap them with my friends. If you're building levels and want to share them with me, just drop a reply. :)

GoNintendo

IGN

Kotaku

1UP

GameTap

Joystiq

NBC

Mercury News




2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Cheng said...

Hi Jeff,

Quite possibly the BEST commentary on Boom Blox so far has been from Gonintendo.com Here's the link. http://gonintendo.com/?p=40262
It's been such a pleasure making Boom Blox, and even though I've been working on it for a year now, I can't wait to finally get my personal copy at home so I can make some more levels. Absolutely fantastic!

Daniel

12:25 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Awesome. I'll update my entry with that one too. :)

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home